12 Mukhi Original Nepali Rudraksha
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead having twelve lines originating from top to bottom. This rudraksha is blessed by Sun. It is also called Dwadash- Aditya. Due to the blessing of the immense power of planet sun, this Rudraksha removes the lethargic attitude and increases radiance and positive attitude towards life.
As per Padma Purana a wearer of this Rudraksha can free himself from the fear of fire and diseases.
- Symbol of: Sun
- Ruling Planet: Sun
- Ruling God: Lord Indra
- Day of wearing: Sunday/Monday
- Recommended for: Curing diseases of the eyes, Mental Disorders, Bone Diseases, Indigestion, Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Problems of Intestine, Diseases of Heart, Rickets and Osteoporosis.
- Influence on body organ: Cerebral hemisphere, Hiatus of stomach, Esophagus.
- Properties: He is free from the sin of killing animals like elephants, horses, cats, rats, rabbits, tigers, bears, foxes and even men. This Rudraksha removes all the sins. The person who wears this Rudraksha gets Punya equivalent to donating 108 cows.
- People’s experience: The wearer never suffers from physical and mental pains. The wearer will be free from fear of fire and diseases.
“Om roam ashram Roam Namah” (Shiva Puran)
“Om Hoom Hreem Namah” (Mantra Maharnava)
“Om hreem” (Padma Puran)
“Om Hreem Kshoam Ehranih Shreem”
“Mahamrityunjai Mantra” (Brahajjalopanishad)
“OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat”
“Om Namah Shivaya”
Way of Wearing
Take one bead of twelve faced Rudraksha, cap in gold or silver and string in a red thread. It should be touched to the Shivling and should be worn in neck chanting the mantra.
It makes the person fearless and trouble-free. It also provides quality of leadership control over people. Removes all types of tension and make wearer radiant like the sun, give inner strength and make the person happy within.
Who should wear?
Worn by all those persons who want to become happy and prosperous and also by those who are engaged in gaining authority and power like administrators, businessmen politicians and senior professionals.