What is Sphatik Crystal :
Rhinestone is also called White Billaur. Rock crystals in English, Sitopal in Sanskrit, Shivapriya, Kanchmani and Phit etc. Rhinestone is found as snowflakes on mountains of snow. It is said that it is formed by mixing atoms of silicon and oxygen. It is transparent and white like snow.
Actually, rhinestone is a colorless, translucent, clear stone that looks bright white. In view, garlands are also made by making special beaded bead made of glass-like rhinestone. It looks like alum. It is easily found. Nevertheless, its origin should be investigated.
Identification of genuine rhinestones :
Rhinestone is a pure glazed stone. It will feel heavy and very cold when taken in hand. Its brightness never ends. When rubbed it will have a spark.
Benefits of Sphatik Mala :
Sphatik or quartz stone is believed to provide protection from negative energies, reduce body heat and is imbued with many healing and balancing properties.
1. By wearing its garland, there is happiness, peace and patience in the mind.
2. This leads to faster thinking and development of mind.
3. Rhinestone keeps any man or woman absolutely healthy.
4. Rhinestone beads are considered to be the form of Bhagwati Lakshmi.
5. The planetary defect is removed by wearing a garland of rhinestones.
6. In case of excessive fever, washing rhinestone beads in water and keeping it on the navel for some time reduces fever and provides relief.
Caution: Real rhinestones are cold in nature. Hence, it produces coolness in the body. Wearing its garland in the cold makes the body even colder.
Rhinestone Mantra :
Sphatik Panchmukhi is the form of Brahma. Its deity is Kalagni. The garland of rhinestone is considered auspicious for the worship of Mata Lakshmi. Its mantra is- ‘Panchavaktra: Self Rudra: Kalagnirnam Namat.
Note: The image shown above is only a symbolic image, not an actual image of the product, as the natural product variety is color, as is natural.